Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What I do everyday.

I have never blogged about what I do here at OC.I develop processes for new illustration, and continue to improve current processes we currently have. I find new ways to illustrate our product for a WOW effect to dazzle the client. Here are some examples of my work here at OC.


The top illustration is the old way of showing artwork to clients when I arrived here and it was my job to develop new ways of displaying artwork, so the one below it is the new process I developed using Illustrator and Photoshop to create the effect I needed.


The next couple images are recreating how we do 3-D illustration, they used to do flat 3-D and I have helped develop a Photo-realistic effect to make our illustration look great.


So that is what I do 8 hours a day..oh and I go to a lot of meetings and put out a ton of fires, and every now and then I help the artists here do some creative work.

1 comment:

Ben Simonsen said...

Way to go Garrick! That looks fantastic! You have sweet illustrator skills.